Monday, April 23, 2012

Yankee Lobster Company

Yankee Lobster Company
300 Northern Avenue
Boston, MA (Seaport) 02210
(617) 345-9799
http://www.yankeelobstercompany.com/


I hate weekdays, especially in Spring.  It means I am stuck in Boston working for the man. I have to lower the bar for lobster rolls, and crab rolls are virtually nonexistent. You can only eat at James Hook so often and yes I am aware of Neptune, B and G Oysters and that place in Cambridge that is militant about calling it a sandwich, not a roll.

Hey, let's try that Yankee Lobster place down by Harpoon Brewery! 

It's a bummer, just go to Hooks.   I am not going to labor over this review since it isn't even a Maine establishment.  Note the celery- good lord. Lemon? Did I order fried scallops?

To my colleague that likes this place, I mean Love's this place- sorry, man.  Just remember I recently caught you scarfing a large roll at Hooks right after we talked about Yankee.









No comments:

Post a Comment